Make a Difference
The success of Heritage Square and the Rosson House Museum depends on the hard work of volunteers. Our volunteers work in many areas including – leading tours for the public, assisting with field trips, working in the gift shop, helping with site maintenance, and staffing special events. Other volunteer opportunities are available and corporate group volunteers are always welcome for special projects.
Benefits of Volunteer
- Opportunity to meet other volunteers with similar interests
- Opportunity to gain/improve job skills
- Invitations to volunteer only events
- Receive volunteer monthly newsletters
- Receive a 10% Bungalow Museum Store discount
- Rewarding experience working with the public
- Validated parking when working shift
Requirements for all Volunteers
- Successfully complete training classes (orientation)
- Receive additional training from staff
- Willingness to be trained
- Ability to be flexible
- Able to work a 3 to 4 hour shift
- Serve a minimum of 36 volunteer hours per year
- Ability to comply with Heritage Square policies and procedures
- We request that you become a member in Heritage Square
Fill out the online volunteer form below to join the Heritage Square family today!
Please fill out the form below and a staff member will contact you to schedule an interview.
We have received your information and will be in contact shortly. Please call us at 602-261-8063 if it's urgent.