- This event has passed.
Historic Preservation Successes in Phoenix
October 26, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
With all the historic properties lost to development in Phoenix, it’s important to remember that many properties are also saved and adapted for modern use. Join us for a panel discussion with owners of historic homes, architects and Historic Preservation Officers as we look at Phoenix’s architectural heritage.
This event launches the new season of VIP tours about the Rosson House restoration. Your admission to the Success lecture gets you $5 off the $25 ticket price for a Rosson House Restored tour.
The discussion will be led by Heritage Square Board Member and Preservation Architect Jerry Cook, Principal of Cook Associates Architects. Panelists are:
- Michelle Dodds, City of Phoenix Historic Preservation Officer;
- Sherry Rampy, a real estate broker specializing in historic and vintage houses as well as a Historic Preservation Commissioner;
- Bob Graham, Historic Preservation Architect and Principal of Motley Design Group;
- Jodey Elsner, Historian with the Phoenix Historic Preservation Office, and
- Brian Shell and Emma Zimmerman, Woodland Historic District Homeowners and Governor’s Award Winners for Rehabilitation.
Meet in the AIA Award Winning Lath Pavilion at Heritage Square.
7 people are attending Historic Preservation Successes in Phoenix