Eye-catching Architectural Design…
…Unique Downtown Location
Lease Opportunity – Teeter House
Located at historic Heritage Square in the heart of Downtown Phoenix, this 122 year old house is now a commercial space you can customize for your retail business or restaurant!
- 1,393 sq ft building with outdoor dining space available
- Owned by the City of Phoenix and managed by the Heritage Square Foundation
- Friendly, inclusive environment, surrounded by historic buildings and beautiful gardens
- Adjacent to Rosson House Museum, the Arizona Science Center, Phoenix Children’s Museum, and the ASU Mercado
- Walking distance to the Arizona Center, the Phoenix Convention Center, and Chase Field
- Close to public transportation, including bus stops and light rail stations
- On-site public parking garage
- Monthly Rent is $3,500, with an annual increase of 3%
- Security Deposit is $7,000
What we’re Looking for in a Tenant:
- 5-10 year lease
- Well-established business
- Retail or restaurant
- Kid & family friendly
- Approachable price point
- Non-competitive with existing tenants
- Business Plan that includes: Business concept, sample menu (if applicable), planned setup within building footprint, demonstrated history of success, and tenant improvement plans (see list of parameters below)
Tenant Improvement Parameters:
- Tenant Improvement Allowance $10,000 that can be used to offset rent for up to 6 months.
- Any and all changes must be approved before moving forward with work.
- Interior walls cannot be moved or altered.
- Painting walls is allowed; painting woodwork is not.
- Additional parameters may be established by Heritage Square Foundation, the City of Phoenix, and/or the Phoenix Department of Historic Preservation.
Silva House Lease Opportunity
Teeter House is not the only historical building at Heritage Square currently up for lease! Find out more about how you can lease Silva House.