Eye-catching Architectural Design…
…Unique Downtown Location
Lease Opportunity – Teeter House
Located at historic Heritage Square in the heart of Downtown Phoenix, this 122 year old house is now a commercial space you can customize for your retail business or restaurant!
- 1,393 sq ft building with outdoor dining space available
- Owned by the City of Phoenix and managed by the Heritage Square Foundation
- Friendly, inclusive environment, surrounded by historic buildings and beautiful gardens
- Adjacent to Rosson House Museum, the Arizona Science Center, Phoenix Children’s Museum, and the ASU Mercado
- Walking distance to the Arizona Center, the Phoenix Convention Center, and Chase Field
- Close to public transportation, including bus stops and light rail stations
- On-site public parking garage
- Appointments to see Teeter House will become available on June 1st.
What we’re Looking for in a Tenant:
- 5-10 year lease
- Well-established business
- Retail or restaurant
- Kid & family friendly
- Approachable price point
- Non-competitive with existing tenants
- Business Plan that includes: Business concept, sample menu (if applicable), planned setup within building footprint, demonstrated history of success, and tenant improvement plans (see list of parameters below)
Tenant Improvement Parameters:
- Any and all changes must be approved before moving forward with work
- Interior walls cannot be moved or altered.
- Painting walls is allowed; painting woodwork is not.
- Additional parameters may be established by Heritage Square Foundation, the City of Phoenix, and/or the Phoenix Department of Historic Preservation.