The Stevens-Haustgen House

The Stevens-Haustgen House

…was built in 1901 as a rental property by Constance Stevens. It was purchased by Edward Haustgen in 1911 for his sisters Marguerite and Anna. Marguerite Haustgen lived there from 1937 to 1952. The building is another good example of the California bungalow style with its wide porches and low rooflines. Now it serves as the Heritage Gallery with changing exhibits. Admission is included with purchase of a Rosson House Museum tour.