The Silva House

The Silva House

…was built in 1900 by A.K.C. Kirchoff, a Phoenix liquor dealer, on land he purchased from Flora Rosson. The house is a good example of bungalow architecture, with neoclassical revival references. He sold it in 1906 to Alejandro Silva, a Glendale rancher and warehouse owner. This historic home is now occupied by a restaurant, The Rose and Crown, which features traditional English pub fare. theroseandcrownaz.com