The Duplex House

The Duplex House

…was built in 1923 as an investment property by Anna and Marguerite Haustgen. In some ways, it is the most typically “Arizonan” house on the Square, with its sleeping porches that were designed to be opened at night to let in the cool desert air. The north half of the Duplex houses the City of Phoenix Parks and Recreation Department, while the south half of the Duplex serves as the offices for the Heritage Square Foundation.