UNIQUE HISTORIC landmark…
…charming Downtown Location
Lease Opportunity – Silva House
Built in 1900, Silva House at Heritage Square is now available for commercial lease! This highly visible Phoenix landmark has an electrical upgrade, and is perfect for your retail space or restaurant.
- Approximately 1,600 sq ft building with outdoor dining space available
- Owned by the City of Phoenix and managed by the Heritage Square Foundation
- Friendly, inclusive environment, surrounded by historic buildings and beautiful gardens
- Adjacent to Rosson House Museum, the Arizona Science Center, Phoenix Children’s Museum, and the ASU Mercado
- Walking distance to the Arizona Center, the Phoenix Convention Center, and Chase Field
- Close to public transportation, including bus stops and light rail stations
- On-site public parking garage
- Appointments to view Silva House will become available soon.
What we’re Looking for in a Tenant:
- 5-10 year lease
- Well-established business
- Retail or restaurant
- Kid & family friendly
- Approachable price point
- Non-competitive with existing tenants
- Business Plan that includes: Business concept, sample menu (if applicable), planned setup, demonstrated history of success, and tenant improvement plans (see list of parameters below)
Tenant Improvement Parameters:
- Any and all changes must be approved before moving forward with work
- Interior walls cannot be moved or altered.
- Painting walls is allowed; painting woodwork is not.
- Additional parameters may be established by Heritage Square Foundation, the City of Phoenix, and/or the Phoenix Department of Historic Preservation.
Teeter House Lease Opportunity
Silva House is not the only historical building at Heritage Square currently up for lease! Find out more about how you can lease Teeter House.