Tea Time at Heritage Square
We are so disappointed to report that our popular Tea Time event scheduled for May has been cancelled. All tours and programs are postponed in support of the health and safety of our staff, volunteers, and our community. Please stay safe and healthy.
We look forward to seeing you next time.
Please join us for a visit to the Rosson House Museum, followed by a mouth-watering Afternoon Tea. Start your visit with a tour of this 1895 high-style Victorian home. Enjoy a stroll past the blooming rose garden. Then, relax over an elegant Afternoon Tea in The Bungalow at Heritage Square. Tea sandwiches, scones, and tea will be served on exquisite vintage china.
Herbed Goat Cheese Cucumber Sandwich
Chicken Salad Sandwich with Currents and Pecans
Raspberry Rose Scones
White Chocolate Mousse with Rose Gel
Persian Rose Cookie
Homemade Strawberry Jam
English Breakfast Blend
Raffle to Support the Roses
Our rose garden has been revitalized this year, and we expect it to be spectacular by early May. To support this effort, we will be raffling off two gift baskets over the weekend. One basket will be garden themed and will include pots, decorative garden stakes, seeds and so much more. The other basket will be tea themed and will include tea, china, and tea accessories.
Please plan to purchase your raffle tickets on site: $5 for one, $12 for 3 tickets. We will have volunteers on hand to help. Proceeds go toward rose garden maintenance. If you win and live in the Phoenix metro area, we will deliver your basket. If you live further afield, please plan to pay $19.95 to cover shipping.
- Reservations are required in advance.
- Adults $40, Seniors and Members $37. (Seniors are 65 and up)
- Cancellation policy: Refunds available up to 7 days before event. No refunds within 7 days of event.
- If you plan to sit with people who have registered separately, please tell us their names as you check out. Then, we can be sure to seat you all together.
- Gluten-free and vegetarian options are available. Please specify as you order your tickets.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate a vegan diet
Directions & Parking
- Heritage Square is located in downtown Phoenix at the corner of 7th Street and Monroe.
- Discounted parking is available at the Heritage Parking Garage for vehicles with a clearance below 6’8”. The garage is located at the SE corner of 5th St. and Monroe.
- You will receive discounted parking validation ticket when you check in.
- Validated rates are: 1st hour is free; 2nd hour is $1; 3rd hour is $3, max charge is $8.
When you arrive
- Your visit will begin with a tour of the Rosson House. Please meet in the Visitor Center 15 minutes prior to your tour time to check in. Staff has a list of reservations. No physical tickets are required.
- The Visitor Center is in the Burgess Carriage House with the yellow barn doors, between the Victorian-style Rosson House and the rose garden.
- After the tour, we will escort you to tea in the Stevens House, now also The Bungalow museum store.
- Public restrooms are located in the Lath Pavilion, beyond the Visitor Center. There are no restrooms in the Stevens House.
- The Rosson House has 6 steps to the ground level and a lift is available. The second floor is only accessible via stairs. Photographs are available for those unable to climb stairs.
- The Heritage Gallery and The Bungalow each have 3 steps to the front entrance and wheelchair access in the back.
- It is helpful if you let us know in advance if anyone in your group uses a wheelchair.