New! Earn A Junior Historian Badge!
Learn about architecture, food, clothing and even chores through these activities:
- Tour the Rosson House with a guide and complete the scavenger hunt
- Experience 19th century chores
- Play games popular over 100 years ago
- Complete five activities in the Junior Historian booklet
- Take the Junior Historian pledge and earn your badge
How to schedule:
- Junior Historian field trips can be scheduled for Tuesdays or Saturdays depending upon availability.
- A minimum of 10 scouts over age 7 is required to book a field trip; we can accommodate groups as large as 60 scouts
- Cost: $7/scouts, $7/chaperones
- Program length is 2 hours.
- Schedule by contacting our education department by email or at 602-261-8948.
- View our field trip policies here.
The Junior Historian Program
- Modeled on the Junior Ranger program at national parks, the Junior Historian program was created by 13-year-old history enthusiast Sadie for Heritage Square.