2019 Holiday Tea & Tour FAQs
Details for purchasing tickets:
- Reservations are required in advance.
- Adults $40, Seniors and Members $35. (Seniors are 65 and up)
- Dietary restrictions: Gluten-free and vegetarian options are available. Please specify in Additional Information/Order Notes field when ordering.
- Cancellation policy: Refunds available up to 7 days before event. No refunds within 7 days of event.
- If you plan to sit with people who have payed separately, please tell us their names in Additional Information/Order Notes field when ordering. Then, we can be sure to seat you all together.
Directions & Parking
- Heritage Square is located in downtown Phoenix at the corner of 7th Street and Monroe.
- Discounted parking is available at the Heritage Parking Garage for vehicles with a clearance below 6’8”. The garage is located at the SE corner of 5th St. and Monroe.
- You will receive discounted parking validation ticket when you check in.
- Validated rates are: 1st hour is free; 2nd hour is $1; 3rd hour is $3, max charge is $8.
When you arrive
- Your visit will begin with a tour of the Rosson House. Please meet in the Visitor Center 15 minutes prior to your tour time to check in. Staff has a list of reservations. No physical tickets are required.
- The Visitor Center is in the Burgess Carriage House with the yellow barn doors, between the Victorian-style Rosson House and the rose garden.
- After the tour, we will escort you to tea in the Stevens House, now also The Bungalow museum store.
- Public restrooms are located in the Lath Pavilion, beyond the Visitor Center. There are no restrooms in the Stevens House.
Accommodations for wheel chairs
- The Rosson House has 6 steps to the ground level and a lift is available. The second floor is only accessible via stairs. Photographs are available for those unable to climb stairs.
- The Heritage Gallery and The Bungalow each have 3 steps to the front entrance and wheelchair access in the back.
- It is helpful if you let us know in advance if anyone in your group uses a wheelchair.