- This event has passed.
Create Your 2019 with a Vision Board
January 24 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| $32 – $35
Launch your new year with intention and clarity by creating a vision board. Research has proven that we can manifest our destinies by identifying what we desire in life. Come learn more about the power of Vision Boards and make one to guide you through the new year.
What will we be doing?
- After introductions, we will start with a guided meditation to clear our minds so that we can more clearly connect to our intuition. Don’t worry – even if you’ve never meditated before, this activity is easy and not too out-there.
- Then we will discuss Vision Boards, how and why they work, and how we will be making one.
- We will collect the materials that speak to us – words, images, colors – and then create our Vision Board with ongoing support and guidance.
- If it’s right for you, we will share our finished projects and put words to the connections we created in our Vision Boards. Please note – this is completely optional! Even if you choose not to talk about your board, it is interesting to hear about how other people interpret this process for themselves.
- We will leave this activity with a visual tool to remind us who we are and what we want in the next 12 months.
What is included?
- All materials to make your Vision Board will be provided – the board, collage materials, adhesive, scissors and lots of extras to personalize your project. You are welcome to bring photos or other paper ephemera that appeals to you to include on your Vision Board, but this is not necessary.
- All the support and guidance to lead you through this process in order to make it a valuable and enlightening experience.
What will we go home with?
- A personalized Vision Board that you can hang or display in your home or office.
- A booklet of information about Vision Boards to refer to in the future and help you make another one when your callings shift.
Who is this class for?
- Anyone who would like to take charge of the upcoming year in order to live their best life.
- Those curious about the power of intentions and visual guides.
- People who enjoy creating things and learning new techniques.
Although this is important work, it is also a FUN activity. Come join like-minded people in this enjoyable and meaningful process.