- This event has passed.
2018 Holiday Tea & Tour
December 2, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm$28 – $30
“But the real wealth of the tea table lies in its ability to enrich the everyday, gild the moment with importance, and celebrate the loosening of the day’s demands.” – Tricia Foley, author of Having Tea
Celebrate the holidays with Afternoon Tea and a visit to the Rosson House! Make it part of your holiday tradition to see this 1895 high-style Victorian home decked out for the holidays. Then, relax over an elegant Afternoon Tea in The Bungalow at Heritage Square. Tea sandwiches, scones, clotted cream, and of course tea, will be served on exquisite vintage china. You can also start your holiday shopping at The Bungalow, which features local, handmade gifts for everyone!
- Reservations are required in advance, and are available at the bottom of this page. Please call (602) 261.8948 for more information.
- Adults $30, Seniors, Members and Children $28.
(Seniors are 65 and up; children are 12 and under.)
- Park in the Heritage Garage at the SE corner of 5th St and Monroe. We will validate your ticket for discounted parking rates.
- Meet in the Visitor Center 15 minutes before your tour. The Visitor Center has big yellow barn doors and is located between the Rosson House and the Rose Garden. After the tour, we’ll head for tea in The Bungalow.
- Dietary restrictions: Gluten-free and vegetarian options are available. Please specify in notes field when ordering.
- Cancellation policy: Refunds minus processing fees available up to 7 days before event. No refunds within 7 days of event.