Call for Board Nominations
Heritage Square Foundation is currently seeking nominations for its Board of Directors for the 2020-2022 term.
Heritage Square Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and a designated Phoenix Point of Pride. We are dedicated to preserving and sharing the stories, collection, historic buildings and grounds of Heritage Square, serving as a relevant, engaging, and inclusive community resource and as a tangible connection to our diverse local history.
Heritage Square Foundation Community Board Members are an active group that serve on a voluntary and non-voting basis to represent the interests of Heritage Square. Community Board Members are required to be active in committee participation, make an annual contribution to our organization, and be Heritage Square Members for their full Board tenure.
Becoming a Heritage Square Community Board Member gives you the opportunity to shape the future of Heritage Square and Phoenix history by advancing our mission and providing the expertise to expand our network, influence, and programs.
Strategic Needs for 2020 Nominations
- Professionals of Diverse Ethnic and Cultural Backgrounds
- Advocacy in issues that relate to our mission
- Community & Leadership Connections
- Emerging Museum Professionals
- Commercial Real Estate
How to Complete a Board Member nomination
You may nominate a candidate for our Board of Directors one of three ways:
- Online — Submit your nomination online at this link. Online entries must be submitted no later than Saturday, October 3, 2020 by 5:00pm.
- Via Email — Complete this fillable PDF on your computer, then save and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be received no later than Saturday, October 3, 2020 by 5:00pm.
- By Mail — Print, fill out, and send your nomination form to Heritage Square Foundation Nominating Committee, 113 North 6th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004. Mail-in forms must be received no later than Saturday, October 3, 2020 by 5:00pm.